Monday, January 20, 2014

photo essay

Hello everyone, from today, I will write photo essay. I will show you my photo and I will explain that photo. My photo essay's name is 'About me'. Thank you for visit my blog and enjoy my photo essay!

1.
I love ice cream. I always eat ice cream. Anywhere, Anytime. But I can't eat ice cream now because I'm in GLPS camp now. Ah... When I go home, I will eat ice cream, first. Do you know why I like ice cream? I like ice cream because that's delicious, sweet, and cool!














2.

HaHa~ Look at this! Aren't these snacks look delicious? These are my friend's snacks. I love these snacks because snacks are delicious!! Do you like snacks,too? Why? Are you have same reason with me? I want to eat snacks now.. But I'm worry about eat my friend's snack, because I think my friend will angry..






3.
Can you know what is that? That is a moon! Ah.. I took that picture because the moon looked so beautiful and big. But in photo, the moon looks small and strange.
Why! I want better camera.. I will say to my family, " Please buy me new camera for my birthday present! " Anyway I like the moon. Moon looks beautiful and bright.







4. Do you know who are these people? They are my roommates and me! There are two more roommates, but they didn't take picture. They are good and funny friends.
They are always happy. I want to meet them when this GLPS camp is end.








5.
They are TA and PA teachers in GLPS camp. She is speech and writing TA (left). She is nice and pretty. She is our class PA(right). She is also nice and pretty, too.
I love GLPS teachers.




4 comments:

  1. It is interesting that you want a better camera although you are very little. You must be a great photographer! Jaeyoon PA is good at taking pictures, so it would be great if you talk to her before the camp ends. :p
    Thank you for sharing your personal experiences. I look forward to read the final version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating a beautiful looking blog Ahrim. It was a pleasure having you in my class. Wishing you all the best and keep up the good work and stay in touch with your friends via blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like GLPS teachers too! Nice pictures~

    ReplyDelete