Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nice to meet you!

Hello. My name is Suh Ah-Rim. Now, I am in GLPS camp.
I will talk about me.

I am Korean and I live in Seoul.

I like to sleep because when I sleep, I don't think about bad things.
And when I wake up next morning, I feel good.

My favorite foods are ice cream and tomato spaghetti with cheese.















I like ice cream because it is delicious and cool.
And I like tomato spaghetti with cheese because it is delicious and I like cheese.

My favorite color is white and sky blue because white is clean and sky blue is cool.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your interests on your blog Ah-Rim. You have used nice photos supporting your interests. Writing a bit more about ice-cream, spaghetti and your favorite colors would provide the reader with more information. You made a good start and your blog looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so tasty!!!!!!!! hungry!! :)

    ReplyDelete